bowling simulation games are not so easy
to find. The main reason is that a stable
collision response engine behind them
is required to perform a credible simulation.
TO VERSION 3.02
- Even more accurate simulation (pins
can wobble back and forth when grazed).
- New graphics (automatic pinsetter,
4 new alleys).
- New sounds.
- 4 tournaments circuit.
- More statistics (all human scores
and circuit winner names).
- All the four human scores are saved
in .txt files, so you can copy and
paste the scores to a spreadsheet -like
MS Excel- to analyze your results.
- Mouse speed calibration.
- Mouse or joystick/pad support.
- New scoreboard graphics, shown only
- Option to choose the human players
that will play an event (i.e. you can
play a tournament with player two and
player four only).
- Customizable human player settings,
for each human player (preserved over
computer switch off).
- Runtime slow motion (press [S]).
- Optional guided ball (adjust ball
- Set Dynamic Simulation Mode REV parameters
without switching to Parametric Simulation
Powered by a
Sturdy Collision Response Engine!
Backed by a strong physics
engine, you will be able to accurately
simulate advanced bowling techniques
like hooking, action and breakpoint
management. The performance is so realistic
that you can really feel the power
of a perfect strike, enjoy sublime
split corrections, choose whether to
base your throws on accuracy or power,
adjust the entry angle, play the gutter,
perform kill shots, spectacular broom
balls and more!
unlimited variety of throws can be